Insten Digital Optical Audio TosLink Cable - Molded - M/M, 12 FT / 3.7 M, Black
- Digital Optical Audio TosLink Cable - Molded - M / M x 1
- Digital Optical Audio TosLink Cable - Molded - M / M
- Toslink Digital Audio Cable provides you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume levels.
- These cables use 1mm low-loss core, low-jitter synthetic fiber and heavy metal connectors to dampen vibration, giving you the ultimate listening experience.
- Optical cables transfer the signal using light; thus completely eliminating any chance for RFI, EMI or ground loop interference.
- The stylish PVC HEAVY 5.0mm JACKET helps prevent cable damage and adds flexibility and durability for years of listening pleasure.
- MOULDED STRAIN RELIEFS reduce stress where cable and connectors meet.
- GOLD-PLATED FERRULE prevents corrosion and provides for maximum protection of the fiber tip.
- PRECISION POLISHED FIBER TIPS for maximum signal transfer (includes tip protectors).
- Connect to your DVD, CD, Mini Disc, DAT other digital audio equipment for clear, full and richly detailed sound.
- Connectors: Toslink Male to Toslink Male
- Cable Length: 12 feet / 3.7m
- OD 5.0
- Cable Color: Black
- Designed for CD, D/A Converters, Dolby Digital DTS Surround sound receivers, DVD, MiniDisk players and recorders, Pro Audio cards, etc.
- Suggested Applications: ADAT, DAW, Dolby Digital, DTS devices with TosLink interface.
- Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of eForCity Corp. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products.