Rechargeable USB Wireless Electronic Laser Projection Pen Presentation Remote with cable, Black
- Rechargeable wireless presentation remote control is your partner in giving outstanding presentations.
- Presentation clicker allows you to move and navigate your slides from a distance by just plugging the 2.4GHz USB receiver.
- It has a built-in red laser pointer to draw audience's attention to a specific part of your slide.
- Class 3R laser meets safety certification which ensures the well-being of your audience.
- Laser pointer is not recommended to be used on LED / LCD / TV.
- Remarkably easy to use. Just plug and play. No installation required.
- Remote works up to 100 feet, while laser pointer works up to 300 feet. This allows you freedom to move around the room.
- With 360 degrees feature, there is no need to point your remote to the computer. It is fully functional no matter which direction.
- Magnetic USB storage stores receiver for portability and preventing loss.
- Rechargeable feature is eco-friendly and allows you to save on extra batteries. 1 full charge can be used for 1 week. Charging cable included.
- Volume control allows you to adjust the sound level of your presentation.
- It also emulates important computer keys such as Enter, Tab, and Alt+Tab so you do not have to leave your post for these short keys.
- Rectangle button function: pressing equals a Tab key. Double pressing equals an Enter key, Pressing and holding equals an Alt+Tab key.
- Pressing and holding the Page Up button enters Full Screen mode, while the same motion for Page Down button enters a black screen.
- Prominent buttons help you avoid pressing incorrect keys.
- Product dimension: 5.5" x 0.7" x 0.8"
- Color: Black
- Wide Compatibility: Windows 2003, XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, 8, 10, Linux, Android; Pointer clicker supports software: Keynote, Google Slides, Prezi, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.